Bottled up emotions.
This is art
This plant right here is God’s gift to mankind, I treasure this plant so much. What I do is, I peel off the skin off the plant and then cut up the gel like fruit layer in small squares and then put them in a bottle as if they were pills and and take 4 squares per day; You can also use the Aloe Vera plant externally on your skin as a skin treatment supplement too. Here are some benefits of using the Aloe Vera plant.
- Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
- Lowers high cholesterol.
- Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
- Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
- Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
- Protects the body from oxidative stress.
- Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
- Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
- Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
- Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
- Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
- Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
- Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
- Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
- Ends constipation.
- Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
- Prevents and treats candida infections.
- Protects the kidneys from disease.
- Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
- Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
- Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
- Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
i used to put this on my cuts when I was little aha
putting this on small burns feels amazing.
Description: Ha what the hell is this???? #warhammer #40k
Author: chadbeattieisme on Instagram
Date: August 06, 2014 at 10:46PM
Where we’re going we don’t need snow
- Darth Sebious
I literally gasped
Scarlet - I like you.
Teal - I’d date you.
Red - I love you
Pink - I could stay on your tumblr the whole day.
Yellow - You’re amazing.
Purple - I miss you.
Blue - I want to meet you.
Lilac - You’re cool.
Brown - I don’t like you.
Green - I like your tumblr.
Black - You’re beautiful.
White - Delete your tumblr.
Lavender - give me your mortal soul/skype
Fucking cards against humanity, man.
I nearly spat out my drink omg
Rainbow Power Vinyl
the only photo set that actually matters on this stupid website